The Canadian Independent Adjusters’ Association is a globally recognized membership organization for Independent property and casualty claims adjusting companies. CIAA provides leadership for Canada’s Independent Insurance Adjusters by:
- Setting Standards for professional and ethical claims handling
- Advancing Expertise through continuing professional development opportunities
- Raising Professional Status through the only designations exclusively distinguishing independent loss adjusters. CLA/FCLA/FCIAA are nationally recognized benchmarks defining competency, knowledge, skills and experience distinct from the already demanding requirements mandatory in attaining a full independent adjusters’ license
- Sharing Knowledge through a community of over 1500 individual members
- Representing & Promoting common business interests of licensed independent insurance adjusters in Canada to government, industry and the public on a provincial, regional and national level.
Find Out More about upcoming CIAA and industry events.